Proper clothing can be interpreted as our way of responding to a certain event or the environment. Maybe we ask why models and celebrities look good no matter what they wear. While styling is not that difficult, you can follow some techniques to help you establish their own style and identity. Here are some fool-proof fashion commandments that can help you look your best.
• Comfort must come first before anything else. Feel at ease with what you’re wearing.
• Not all popular styles are for everyone. Make sure to fit clothes, shoes, and ready-to-wear garments before purchasing them.
• Try to reinvent old dresses hiding in your stash.
• If you’re not sure about matching colors, stick with the solid neutrals: black, white, gray, cream beige, and navy.
• Social media can be a source of fashion inspiration. Follow fashion tips from blogger moms to get an idea on what to wear to a particular event.
Which among the pieces above excite you the most? Let us know in the comments section below!