1. South Border
5. Brownman Revival
- Check the schedule of the show or gig from the event organizer to plan ahead.
- To be updated about the details of the gig such as the time or venue, follow the social media pages of the artist or the organizer.
- If you are sure that you are attending, you can make reservations at the venue.
- Some venues do not reserve tickets, so it’s best to buy one as early as you can.
- Other venues also do not allow reservations of seats, so come early if you want to get good seats.
- If the venue is unfamiliar to you, use mobile apps to guide you to the area. For those who will just commute, follow our “How to get there” instructions or search for directions online.
- Arriving earlier at the gig venue can bring a better chance of getting a parking spot.
- If you don’t want to be late for the gig, adjust your travel time to anticipate possible heavy traffic ahead.
- Wear comfortable clothing. Something that lets you move freely along to the music is recommended. However, it’s better to check the rules of the venue regarding dress codes.
- To avoid difficulties and inconveniences, check the rules and regulations of the venue.
- If you are driving and plan on drinking at the nightclub, keep it moderate to avoid being involved in any accident. It’s best for other motorists and for your own sake as well