1. Easter Sunday Family Fair
2. Weather Forecast: It’s Cloudy With A Chance of Easter Eggs!
3. Easter Egg Hunt
4. A Magical Easter
5. The Smurfs Easter Village
6. Easter Party with Pororo and Friends
7. Egg-splosion Egg Hunt Part
8. Easter Fun-tasy
9. Dreamplay’s Dragons Ultimate Easter Eggstravaganza
10. F1 Hotel Summer Safari Easter Party
Tips for preparing for and attending the event:
- Check the event’s or the venue’s Facebook page or website for availability of tickets. Some events sell out faster than others.
- For security purposes, buy tickets from the venue or official partners only, not from third-party distributors.
- If you’re unsure about the event’s details, ask the venue’s Facebook page. Most respond fast.
- Some events give out discounted prices for early bird purchases.
- Some events encourage kids to wear costumes to match the event’s theme. Others even have costume contests. Check with the hotel to verify.
- At the event, observe the rules and regulation of the venue when it comes to prohibited items or the dress code.
- Keep an eye on your children during the event. In case of neglect, kids might get lost or be in danger.
- See the policy of the event on the age limits of attendees; some also allow free entrance for people of a certain age.